Schumann,
In the chaining the SimpleDecorator included and you are at correct place
to show your logo. Consider the following suggestion to debug at your end.
- Add some text message to confirm weather the decorator has been included
or not.
- If previous is fine, then are you able to render logo by direct hit from
browser and appending the image path after base url.

It seems something incorrectly setup at your end, so you need to check at
path and other items. I'm able to see the OFBiz logo  at demo sites. Please
cross check at your end.

--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.