Hello Ramesh,

ProductStoreGroupId is majorly used when you want to differentiate pricing
based on channels/stores etc. Here you want to differentiate pricing on the
basis of parties, so the best possible OOTB way is to achieve it by using
PriceRules or Agreements data model.

Links shared by Aditya Sharma contain more details on the same.

HTH.

--

Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana