Hello Suraj,

This will be surely a good architecture for the businesses who route
shipments from different locations and allow partial returns etc. As far as
I remember, there is one flag at the product store level with the name
"explodeOrderItems". When we set this flag to "Y", the system explodes
order items and create a separate order item data for multi-quantity items
in the order. I haven't tested it thoroughly but it works quite well on the
trunk code.

Let's have others to comment on this. Also, let me know if you have already
tested this flow.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute