Hi Rishi,

thank you for your recommendation. I am new to OFBiz but I will try to analyse the order process and see how I can implement this.

Georg

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Rishi Solanki
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 5:56 PM
To: ofbizuser
Subject: Re: How to shorten the order fulfillment processs

Hi George,
Please refer the order statuses which are hold, created, approved,
cancelled and completed. You can map these statuses with your processes,
and if you run the OOTB process then it would also take the agreement link
with Order.

Also to match the exact process you describe, you may require minor
customization. But if you map the process with order flow then it has all
capabilities you mentioned.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki