Hello Georg,

Adding to this, I hope from the data model end you are pretty clear that
these requirements can be easily fit into the existing model, like, the
content data model empowers you to create any number of supporting
documents related to an order.

Also, OFBiz works on service based architecture which are easy to configure
and on top of it, you can have event based triggering. For example, if by
default an invoice is generated when shipment is packed, you can make it
generated after it is delivered, if your business demands it.

You can easily create your separate plugin and add required rules on the
same.

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana