Hi Praveen,

You are in, welcome!

You can add yourself at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Jacques

Le 24/08/2020 à 06:46, Praveen Patil a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

I have already subscribed to mailing lists and receiving emails.
For confluence, can you check now? I created a new account with the user name
"Praveen Patil".

Thanks,
Praveen Patil

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 11:51 AM Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com
<mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>> wrote:

    Hi Praveen,

    If you want to add yourself at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

    You need to give us your wiki (Confluence) username. I did not find anyone
with Praveen Patil name there.

    If not done yet, you should also subscribe to the user ML:

    Le 23/08/2020 à 01:20, Matt Sicker a écrit :
    > Dear Praveen Patil,
    >
    > This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in
the Apache Software Foundation records.

    > With this message, the OFBiz PMC has been notified that your ICLA has
been filed.

    > ** Please contact the Apache OFBiz PMC with any further questions, not
the Secretary. Thanks. **

    > If you have been invited as a committer, please provide the Apache OFBiz
PMC (copied) with your preferred Apache id.

https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html