I forgot to mention my confluence username. It is georgp24

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Craig L Russell
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 4:01 PM
To: Georg Potthast
Cc: G. Potthast ; priv...@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: ICLA agreement

Dear Georg Potthast,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

With this message, the OFBiz PMC has been notified that your ICLA has been filed.

** Please contact the Apache OFBiz PMC with any further questions, not the Secretary. Thanks. **

If you have been invited as a committer, please provide the Apache OFBiz PMC (copied) with your preferred Apache id.

The id must not already be in use. See https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html Note that some existing ids include '-' and '_'. These characters are no longer permitted in ids.

The id must consist of lowercase alphanumeric characters only, starting with an alphabetic character.
Minimum length 3 characters. No special characters.

Warm Regards,

--
Craig L Russell
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation