Puru,
    I am not sure if 1 and 3 make sense given that your talk on Oozie is
also about the same and it will be a repeat of information.

Robert,
    It would be good to talk about the Oozie and unmanaged AM branch work.
Possible for you to do a 5 min talk or get someone else from Cloudera do
that?

Regards,
Rohini