Whoops, sorry about that.

When I ran the calls through our REST API it consistently returned 16
regardless of what was sent, so long as all of the parameters were in the URL
call. It could have a valid session, or an invalid session; it’d still return
16. Strange. Oh, this server is hosted in Brazil. That’s one oddity, all of our
others are in America. We have set for the timeout compensation, and we are
also able to perform other actions via rest/soap API such as login, request a
session, and create/join rooms.

Could our install be bad? Or could the effect of it being in Brazil be doing
something strange?

I’m waiting for a reply on what version we’re using as well. Though, I believe
it’s 2.0. Or databases are typically named with prefixes ending in _2_0_0. Our
previous one has one ending in _1_9_1. I’ll email back once I get confirmation.

Here’s a better stack trace:

**START STACK TRACE**

Server stack trace:
   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime
operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean
oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan
timeout)
   at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage
 methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage
reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData&
msgData, Int32 type)
   at
BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.PORTAL_NAME_UserService.UserServicePortType.addNewUserWithExternalType(addNewUserWithExternalTypeRequest
 request)
   at
BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.PORTAL_NAME_UserService.UserServicePortTypeClient.BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.PORTAL_NAME_UserService.UserServicePortType.addNewUserWithExternalType(addNewUserWithExternalTypeRequest
 request) in C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New - Jake\BUSINESS_NAME 2.0\Service
References\PORTAL_NAME_UserService\Reference.cs:line 4229
   at
BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.PORTAL_NAME_UserService.UserServicePortTypeClient.addNewUserWithExternalType(String
 SID, String username, String userpass, String lastname, String firstname,
String email, String additionalname, String street, String zip, String fax,
Int64 states_id, String town, Int64 language_id, String jNameTimeZone, String
externalUserId, String externalUserType) in C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual
Studio 2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New - Jake\BUSINESS_NAME 2.0\Service
References\PORTAL_NAME_UserService\Reference.cs:line 4266
   at BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.ClientConnect_PORTAL_NAME.RegisterUser(String
firstname, String lastname, String email, String password) in
C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New
- Jake\BUSINESS_NAME 2.0\Program.cs:line 1437
   at BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.ClientConnect_PORTAL_NAME.RegisterTrialUser(String
name, String email) in C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New - Jake\BUSINESS_NAME
2.0\Program.cs:line 1373
   at BUSINESS_NAME_2._0.Data.JSON.JSON.RegisterTrial(String name, String
email) in C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New - Jake\BUSINESS_NAME
2.0\Data\JSON\JSON.cs:line 346
   at BUSINESS_NAMEWeb_New___Jake.ClientHandler.Page_Load(Object sender,
EventArgs e) in C:\Users\JakePC\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Work\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New - Jake\BUSINESS_NAMEWeb New -
Jake\ClientHandler.aspx.cs:line 158
**END STACK TRACE**