Dear Fellow Developers,

Here is a suggestion that would make this recording option even more user friendly, and give more flexibility to users.

Instead of removing the FLV, AVI or any other option, which will limit the choice for many users, could we give the users a dialog popup with checkboxes or radio buttons to select which format they want to save. When user clicks the desired checkbox or radio button, only that format will be saved.

This will retain the choice and yet save space, and ultimately make the product more feature-rich and capable.

--

Sincerely,

Susheel Jalali
Coscend Communications Solutions