Hi Maxim,

no problem, I could wait... ;-)

From my point of view it wouldn't be complicated.

Just the configuration key is needed and the default-value is any.

And the description could it be really short:

value "any" -> screensharing output flv , avi , mp4 (default)
value "mp4" -> screensharing output mp4
value "avi" -> screensharing output mp4 , avi
value "flv" -> screensharing output mp4 , flv

Anyone who doesn't change it will not realize any change. Otherwise I need to change it to a specific value and should know what I want, like in "max_upload_size 1073741824".

Do you really think this would be a problem?

Greetings Peter