Hello Preetha,

Based on our experience, the following three minimum infrastructure could give
you a seamless experience with OpenMeetings:

Server side:  16+ GB RAM, 3rd Gen+ Intel server processor

Client side:  8GB RAM, 3rd Gen+ Intel desktop processor

Internet:  5-10 Mbps (Upload and download)

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site: www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration and Communications Services, on the
fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html