Will try to check with IE ASAP (most probably tomorrow morning)

To update you have to:
- stop OM
- perform backup (./admin.sh -b)
- drop DB (better to backup DB "just in case"
- create empty DB
- unpack new version, update DB driver/persistense.xml
- restore (./admin.sh -i -file _backup_ --skip-default-rooms)
- start OM