After searching further I found where you create the invite but now I
see an issue.  Generate URL is only available if you select a single
Recipient , if you select Groups or multiple recipient(s) the generate
URL area gets greyed out and only Send / Cancel are available.  Is this
by default or a bug?  I would guess this is by default as you are
passing the users credentials in the invite URL as they do not have to
log in and connects them in directly.  I would like to use a group to
generate the invite URL that way they all have access to the conference
room.  Is there a way to implement as such?

I figured out the other information needed about how to make it invite
only, by removing the group in the conference room but found out each
user needs their own specific invitation url and not a blanket.  Look
for a way for a blanket URL invite.