Certainly, I will do anything I can do to help debug this.

Openmeetings is the recent 4.0.2 release.

The server and client are on same OS, red hat 6.9 ( close cousin to centos
6.9)
client browser is chromium-browser 64.0.3282.119-1.el6_9.x86_64
with
chromium-pepper-flash-28.0.0126-1.x86_64

java is java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.161-3.b14.el6_9.x86_64

believe desktop sharer is using
icedtea-web-1.6.2-1.el6.x86_64

I think I would be able to provide any logs
I think I would be able to provide recorded videos/wav files
I think providing a login to our openmeetings instance might be
problematic, or remote access to our server (ie ssh/vnc)

Again, seems like audio is working just fine in the room (other users can
hear, mic VOX indicators working perfectly).
Video recorded via desktop sharer working perfectly
Just audio in the downloaded mp4 from the desktop sharer recorded video is
completely silent..(but audio track appears to be present).

-Dave