I'll try to perform recording on demo
Using cam "Disabled" and real mic

Let's try to simplify the configuration:
Could you test if recording works for you in interview room on demo server?
And send the recording name, so I can check the logs

In this case there will be no screen-sharing app, and I wonder if
anything will change

As far as I understand you server is CentOS, what are using as client
machine, also CentOS?