Hello All,

I would like to start discussion regarding the topic :)
The feature is definitely required
I would like to get your opinions regarding how it should be implemented

one possible implementation is proposed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1846
I think proposed solution can not fully solve the problem

1) it is impossible to see current list of endless invitation
2) there is no clear way to remove invitation (only replace)

This feature should be placed in "User area"
I see 2 places
1) new widget on dashboard
2) another tab in "user settings" area (where profile view/edit, messages
etc. are located)

WDYT?