I have noticed that you must have a whiteboard open for the users or admin to broadcast their mic or cam.  Once in the room and active you can delete the whiteboard and they still function, but any new user into the room can not activate theirs.  I search jira and didn't find anything referencing this so didn't know if it was a requirement or a bug.

On the same line is it possible if the user is just sharing their mic to not create the "pop out box"?  Wasn't sure if that is a limitation from flash or just a code updated needed.  While you can minimize, resize, and move the boxes, if you have 5 or 6 users on the mic at one time, your screen becomes cluttered with all the pop out boxes from each user.