Hi everyone. I would not have a problem with this roomtype being added to
the open-source version. :)  We use the name "Virtual Classroom" but maybe
others have a better idea for a name for the roomtype?

I don't like the idea of replacing the current conference roomtype. But
maybe that would be something to consider in the future.

Regarding the chat and "list of open whiteboards" tabs, maybe folks could
try it out as is now to see if it works or is a problem. And then if people
want those things changed it can be discussed later.

Just my thoughts on this.

Dan

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 3:29 AM, Stefan Kühl <ste...@quatrekuehl.eu> wrote:

> [...]
> displays with lower resolution (19" <- sorry, not up to me). So, if there
> are two ore three video pods shown up, there nothing more to see. Maybe a
> solution in mind? Thanks Stefan! -- WBR Maxim aka solomax
> ________________________________ The information contained in this
> electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the
> exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential
> or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
> sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
> recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
> viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
> virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email.
> www.motherson.com -- WBR Maxim aka solomax -- Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
> President A+ Test Prep and Tutoring "Creating Bright Futures" 505 York
> Road, Suite 6
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6&entry=gmail&source=g> <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6+
> Jenkintown,+PA+19046+Office:+215&entry=gmail&source=g> Jenkintown, PA
> 19046 <https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6+
> Jenkintown,+PA+19046+Office:+215&entry=gmail&source=g> Office: 215 <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6+
> Jenkintown,+PA+19046+Office:+215&entry=gmail&source=g> .886.9188 Direct:
> 267.242.9640 Click here to schedule a phone call with me. <
> http://t.sidekickopen05.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nM
> JW7t5XYg2BgPBHN2zhHl2Rs0vvW3LqWkM56dBKhf5Lr5GY02?t=https%3A%
> 2F%2Fapp.hubspot.com%2Fmeetings%2Faplusadmin%2Fphone-call&si=
> 6292828578119680&pi=36ba0cad-3b7e-4660-de92-5273e56d8ca2> Sign Up for A+
> News and Test Prep Tips! <http://t.sidekickopen05.com/e1t/c/5/
> f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2BgPBHN2zhHl2Rs0vvW3Lq
> WkM56dBKhf5Lr5GY02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aplustutoring.com%
> 2Feducational-blog-articles-subscription&si=6292828578119680&pi=36ba0cad-
> 3b7e-4660-de92-5273e56d8ca2> <http://t.sidekickopen05.com/e1t/c/5/
> f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2BgPBHN2zhHl2Rs0vvW3Lq
> WkM56dBKhf5Lr5GY02?t=http%3A%2F%2Faplustutoring.com%2F&si=
> 6292828578119680&pi=36ba0cad-3b7e-4660-de92-5273e56d8ca2>
>
> -- Daniel Ascher, M.Ed. President A+ Test Prep and Tutoring "Creating
> Bright Futures" 505 York Road, Suite 6
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6&entry=gmail&source=g> <
> https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6+
> Jenkintown,+PA+19046+Office:+215&entry=gmail&source=g> Jenkintown, PA
> 19046 <https://maps.google.com/?q=505+York+Road,+Suite+6+
> Jenkintown,+PA+19046+Office:+215&entry=gmail&source=g> Office:
> 215.886.9188 Direct: 267.242.9640 Click here to schedule a phone call with

Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President
A+ Test Prep and Tutoring
"Creating Bright Futures"