My OM section in nginx config file looks as follows:

  location /openmeetings {
        proxy_pass https://localhost:5443/openmeetings;
        proxy_http_version 1.1;
        proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
        proxy_set_header Connection "upgrade";
        proxy_set_header Host $host;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Protocol $scheme;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $http_host;
    }

нд, 22 вер. 2019 о 17:10 YUP <yupad...@gmail.com> пише: