Yes, the openmeeting server is behind restrictive firewall with the only
one 443 port opened fo incoming connections ofrom outside and only 80,
8080, 22 and 443 opened for http requests from inside. Consequently, when I
am not in the same network of the openmeeting server the mentioned issue is
happening. I understood it when tried to configure kurento and turn server.
I seems to me that turn server need more open ports for media streams, I
can't put them all into one 443 "hole" even by means of advanced traffic
balancer. I don't know how...
Regards,
Yarema