Hello,

conferences with public authorities I had repeatedly problems to connect them.
I think its possible that the reason is a  restrictive firewall-management.

What do you mean? It is better to configure OM on port 443? Or port 80 (with a separate domain/subdomain)
so this people can access without problems?

Another question: Have anybody made a test with a chinese university?  Is it possible to connect from ther to a OM-server outside China?

With best regards,

René