>Since most of my students attend live online classes on their smartphones
Smartphones are not really suitable for serious online learning.
This is why developers started to prepare the applications for big screens.
OM is a server-client architecture and the client is an internet (www)
browser.
The lack of international standard for browsers makes it very hard to meet
the requirements of ALL browsers. Some server-client teaching platforms
have their own client application that is developed by the same team.

GuruCoool Learnings <i...@gurucoool.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. jan. 9.,
Szo, 10:22):