I agree with you Jox. I also advocate attending live classes on
laptop/desktop but I can only suggest them.
Another fact is that many of my students don't own laptops/desktops and
cannot afford one.

I am thankful to the OM-team to provide such a great platform for free to
the society due to which it is possible for
everyone to get affordable education online.

Regards
Jitendra