My last round of performance tests, I think was ~3 weeks ago. It was doing
fine with 400 concurrent users. No performance impact on OpenMeetings
itself.

If this Bean Injection would do anything? I'm not sure. I can't imagine
that.

There is some evidence that this has been a performance issue before:
https://github.com/bironran/spring_issues_generic_provider
But I'm not sure if we are using the same mechanism as described in the
above issue. We are using @Inject. The example is around usage of Provider
pattern. Not sure if it is the same mechanism at the core.

I can run another test with a smaller number of users and compare the
metrics over the next few days.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>