With pleasure, any time...

Ali

On 4/10/21 12:33 PM, Alvaro wrote:
Ok, i made an account and now can acces to
the editor.
If found some dificulty will ask again.

Am using a new mail client, it have not html,
and am trying to tame it.

Thank you!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 12:17:15 +0300
Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org> wrote:

On 4/10/21 12:13 PM, Alvaro wrote:
...well, i tried and got:

"Unable to join project"

Please, could you explain "step by step"
(am very carefull when don´t know something):

1)
a email concret adress?...wich one?...related with something?

2)
wich "Your name"?...name of what?...related with something?

...the question "I´m not a robot" it is clear for me :)

Thanks

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 15:59:00 +0700