Hi all

As I said earlier , Meecrowave project needs to be seperated from owb, it has
own project page, codebase, issues, release cycle etc. There are two options in
here either Tomee subproject or  new in incubator project. My binding vote will
be -1 for such release otherwise. I know that incubator projects needs much
more admin work but from my opinion this is the way of introducing such new
project in ASF

Regards

Gurkan