All -

as much as I do endorse information exchange and dissemination,
technical collaboration and discussion etc. pp. on mailing lists like
this one: any takers for bilaterally assisting Michaël in his upgrade
efforts?

As it seems that we just keep getting the same set of question here
again and again.

Thanks & best,

        -C.