Hello,

I just would like upgrade my owncloud 9.0.11 server to owncloud 10 but I coun't found the upgrade function on owncloud 9.0.11 and on owncloud 10 I get this error

   Updating to 10.0.7

Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported.

Detailed logs
Preparing update
Set log level to debug
Turned on maintenance mode
Exception: Updates between multiple major versions and downgrades are unsupported. The update was unsuccessful. For more information check our forum post <https://central.owncloud.org/t/updates-between-multiple-major-versions-are-unsupported/815> covering this issue.

Server configuration : centos 7
php 7.0.30 updatable to php 7.2

Could you help me please to fix this issues ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet