Hi Michaël,

you're asking here for help since April already. Note that this mailing
list isn't our specific support medium. Instead, we created
https://central.owncloud.org for community support.

I highly suggest you open a topic there. Much more people are answering
there, and can provide the consistent support you need. It is easier to
see your problem as a thread then, and compare the different error messages.

Thanks,

Emil
ownCloud Community Management