OK, I’m a Phoenix newbie, so that was the extent of the advice I could give
you. There are people here far more experienced than I am who should be able to
give you deeper advice. Have a great weekend!

Mike

From: Yufan Liu [mailto:yli...@kent.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 7:19 PM
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in finding the largest value of an indexed column

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the advice, for the first one, it's "CLIENT 67-CHUNK PARALLEL 1-WAY
FULL SCAN OVER TIMESTAMP_INDEX; SERVER FILTER BY FIRST KEY ONLY; SERVER
AGGREGATE INTO SINGLE ROW" which is as expected. For the second one, it's
"CLIENT 67-CHUNK SERIAL 1-WAY REVERSE FULL SCAN OVER TIMESTAMP_INDEX; SERVER
FILTER BY FIRST KEY ONLY; SERVER 1 ROW LIMIT" which looks correct, but still
returns the unexpected result.