Hi Mike,

Yes, this is a known missing feature in Apache Avatica, the tech behind the
thin client/query server. I've recently committed the implementation in
Avatica, we just need to cut a new release upstream and also here in
Phoenix.

The workaround is to use the thick client or avoid the use of arrays with
the thin client at present.