Hi Sumanta,

It is supported from 4.8:

Apache Phoenix enables OLTP and operational analytics for Hadoop through
SQL support and integration with other projects in the ecosystem such as
Spark, HBase, Pig, Flume, MapReduce and Hive.

We're pleased to announce our 4.8.0 release which includes:
- Local Index improvements[1]
- Integration with hive[2]
- Namespace mapping support[3]
- VIEW enhancements[4]
- Offset support for paged queries[5]
- 130+ Bugs resolved[6]
- HBase v1.2 is also supported ( with continued support for v1.1, v1.0 &
v0.98)
- Many performance enhancements(related to StatsCache, distinct, Serial
query with Stats etc)[6]

The release is available in source or binary form here [7].

*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ankit.asc
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ankit.asc>*

Thanks,
The Apache Phoenix Team