The phoenix cursors implementation is designed to work well for our deep
paging use-cases.
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/229

the cursor on the client will keep track of offset to jump on the next page
fetch. Although Aggregate queries will not leverage this feature.

-Ani

--
Anirudha P. Jadhav