Hi all,

For convenience of deployment, I am trying to specify phoenix as maven
dependency instead of put client jar in the git repo.

While I am able to find phoenix on maven central:

```
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.phoenix</groupId>
    <artifactId>phoenix</artifactId>
    <version>4.10.0-HBase-1.2</version>
</dependency>
```

Yet it fails to download it, and complains with following error:

```
Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could
not find artifact org.apache.phoenix:phoenix:jar:4.10.0-HBase-1.2 in central
```

Do I miss anything here? Or is the manual bundling client jar the only option?

Thanks!

--
Juvenn Woo