From: Simon Mottram <simon.mott...@cucumber.co.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 4:23 AM
To: user <user@phoenix.apache.org>
Subject: Setting hbase.rpc.timeout for Phoenix queries on AWS EMR

Has anyone had experience of this?

We have the issue that queries that run longer than a minute are cut off.   I
presume this is the hbase.rpc.timeout setting.

Our admin used the following to configure EMR, but it seems to have had no
effect.

The posts I can find mention setting this timeout value in the client xml file.
 I'm not sure that's what this configuration is doing or if it's setting the
base Hbase value which is not used by Phoenix?

Any assistance/tip gratefully received

Cheers

Simon

[