So, there's lots of examples on how to write out conditional stuff to Excel
files.

But I've got an Excel workbook with some conditional cells in it already,
and I want to know how to format those cells. Simple example:

==> Cell A1, otherwise unformatted, turns purple if its contents are
greater than 0.

If I read A1's style, I'll get the plain format. Now, I put  "100" into A1.
This doesn't change the cell style. If I evaluate A1, that still doesn't
change the style.

Do I have to go through all the conditions that might apply and do it that
way? IOW, POI doesn't directly/automatically support conditional formatting
triggered by changes made to an XSSFCell?

--

*Blake Watson*

*PNMAC*
Application Development Manager