The Cell Style overrides the Row Style. When you are setting a style in
POI, no new styles are created. The style being set is used as is. Be
careful of changing your style after you have used it. The change will
affect every cell that the style has been applied to. Instead I manually
create all the styles I will need, and apply the appropriate style to the
cell. This seems a little brute force, but performs significantly better.