Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong but in the code I believe
Elasticsearch is used instead of "resulting LLR is what goes into the AB
element in matrix PtP or PtL."

By default the strongest 50 LLR scores get set as searchable values in
Elasticsearch per item-event pair.

You can configure the thresholds for significance using the configuration
parameters: maxCorrelatorsPerItem or minLLR.  And this configuration is
important because at default of 50 you may end up treating all "indicator
values" as significant.  More info here: http://actionml.com/docs/ur_config