Use the default. Tuning with a threshold is only for atypical data and unless
you have a harness for cross-validation you would not know if you were making
things worse or better. We have our own tools for this but have never had the
need for threshold tuning.

Yes, llrDownsampled(PtP) is the “model”, each doc put into Elasticsearch is a
sparse representation of a row from it, along with those from PtV, PtC,… Each
gets a “field” in the doc.