Hello all,

I have downloaded and successfully installed predictionio with postgresql
as event storage. I am able to post events to the server and create batch
events.. so far so good. from here on, I need some documentation to see how
to deploy an algorithm/train and serve recommendations... I have gone thru
documentation as well, but I am a bit lost... I appreciate if you could
point me to any link where I can find more info. thanks.

P.S: The project looks promising and well thought... Special thanks to the
creators/contributors!
After getting in it, I and my team would like to contribute to it
(documentation/model/code etc)...