Hi,

If you have successfully installed the PIO, then next move for you is to
install the templates or your wish. If you wish to install Universal
recommendation you should go here: http://actionml.com/docs/ur_quickstart
But UR doesn't work with postgresql as event storage as far as I've used
it.

https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/templates/recommendation/quickstart/
(This one is for recommendation) I would suggest you to first check the
engine templates page and choose, you will find the guide for each
template. Here's the link to template gallery:
https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/gallery/template-gallery/

I hope this helps. Even though this (
https://medium.freecodecamp.org/building-an-recommendation-engine-with-apache-prediction-io-ml-server-aed0319e0d8)
guide uses the PIO 0.10, you may check if its useful.

Thanks
Vaghawan