Thanks for looking into this with me Mars and Donald. It's nice to have
experts, we are not completely stuck as our models train successfully ~50%
of the time but we are looking forward to finding a way to order the jars
and stabilize our processes.

Mars, I was reviewing the code that you are referencing, the "jars for
Spark" function, this morning and trying to see how it ties in. This code
that is outside the custom binary distribution correct, I could not find it
in the distribution that is being used by the buildpack?

Do you think the ordering of jars may need to happen in the Common.scala
file instead of the compute-classpath.sh?

Best,

Shane

*Shane Johnson | LIFT IQ*
*Founder | CEO*