Hi,

I want PIO template SBT to use only cache and local .sbt and .ivy files
while pio build.
Basically, I am doing build on one machine. Then using .ivy and .sbt from
first pio build , I want to do build on another machine with restricted
internet access. So, even the internet is available, I do not want SBT to
use it and use cache and local, but it keeps looking for internet to
download dependencies  and takes very long time, and when I completely cut
internet access it build successfully. Is there is way to stop it from
looking for internet and trying to download dependencies ?

Sincerely,
Sudhanshu Kaushik