On 11/10/06, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I put an empty faces-config.xml in my app/META-INF directory.
The annotated classes are in a jar file which is in app/WEB-INF/lib .
This should be enough to make my annotations work with tiger - right?

The empty faces-config.xml needs to be in the META-INF directory of the jar
file itself, not at the application level.

Craig

However - all my definitions does not work, something i've missed or can
do to debug this?
I am using tomcat6, myfaces 1.1.4, shale 1.0.4 current svn snapshot.

Torsten