On 11/12/06, Torsten Krah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, noticed that in my anser to myself - i have the xml file in the
jar file itself, look at the answer to myself. However its not working.

Does the shale-sql-browser sample app work for you?  It requires the
annotations in order to succeed (try "SELECT * FROM ZIP_CODES").  There is
also a unit test application (shale-test-tiger) you can try if you are
building from source.

Torsten

Craig