Works now - don't really know wheres the error was, but once i've did
the html encoding by myself and the write it out.
Removing this, i really love to debug things ;-), and write the string
like it should appear did the work, don't know anymore why i did the
escaping once by myself.

So forget about this - works fine now using latest svn remoting +
prototype 1.4.0 library.

Torsten