From: Bernhard Slominski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:58 AM
To: 'user@shale.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Clay templating

Gary, thanks a lot for the answer.
This is nearly a full blonw tutorial you gave me here.
I was trying it out and it's working fine.
So I use one configuration file /WEB-INF/clay-config.xml for both my common
and
my full XML view resources.

        <!-- Clay Common Configuration Resources -->
        <context-param>
                <param-name>
                        org.apache.shale.clay.COMMON_CONFIG_FILES
                </param-name>
                <param-value>
                        /WEB-INF/clay-config.xml
                </param-value>
        </context-param>

    <!-- Clay Configuration Full XML view Resources -->
    <context-param>
        <param-name>
            org.apache.shale.clay.FULLXML_CONFIG_FILES
        </param-name>
        <param-value>
            /WEB-INF/clay-config.xml
        </param-value>
    </context-param>

The former start.html is replaced by an entry in the jsfid in my component
defintion.

    <component jsfid="/start.xml" extends="basePage">
        <symbols>
            <set name="@title" value="Application Home" />
            <set name="@bodycontent" value="/startBody.html" />
        </symbols>
    </component>

One small thing, I guess it's a typing or copy and paste error.
You metioned the same context parameter for the HTML views and for
the full XML views, I guess the HTML view parameter is wrong.
But in the turtorial I couldn't find the name of the context parameter
of the HTML view suffix. What is it?

<!-- Clay HTML View Suffix (default .html) -->
 <context-param>
  <param-name>
   org.apache.shale.clay.XML_TEMPLATE_SUFFIX
  </param-name>
  <param-value>.fhtml</param-value>
 </context-param>

Bernhard

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.