Hi,

I'm using Shiro 1.3.2 and I got a problem with the  User Dn Template
<https://shiro.apache.org/static/1.3.2/apidocs/org/apache/shiro/realm/ldap/DefaultLdapRealm.html#setUserDnTemplate-java.lang.String->

at the DefaultLdapRealm.

I got an *Microsoft Active Directory Server* and want to login with the
*UID*. So I set the template to "/{0}/", and login with
"/MYDOMAIN\my.name/", which is /*working perfectly*/!

To simplify the login I wanted to add the domain (/MYDOMAIN/) the template.
So I tried to set the user dn template to "/MYDOMAIN\{0}/".
But this is not working anymore ... I also tried "/MYDOMAIN*\\*{0}/" but
this is also not working.

Is this parsing problem? Do I have to escape it?

Thank you.