Ognen, can you comment if you were actually able to run two jobs
concurrently with just restricting spark.cores.max? I run Shark on the
same cluster and was not able to see a standalone job get in (since
Shark is a "long running" job) until I restricted both spark.cores.max
_and_ spark.executor.memory. Just curious if I did something wrong.